Spring is the time of year when we get those glimpses of flowers blooming, birds chirping and the Sun shining. It's, also, the time of year when we are so excited to get outside and enjoy the warmth of the sun that we've missed for so many months! Most importantly, I love the fresh, easy makeup looks that feel so right during the Spring. As I was brainstorming for an upcoming makeup tutorial, I looked at which products I kept going back to. The products that I was, not only, excited to use but made me feel so excited for Spring. These products are perfect for creating an easy, glowing Spring makeup look.
1. Glo Minerals Tinted Primer- This primer has a pinch of color, is available in 4 tones, and leaves the skin with a natural, demi- matte finish. It's great for layering, but can also be applied in a flash with your finger tips.
2. MAC Expensive Pink Eye Shadow- This shadow is the perfect blend of pink, copper and gold. It applies like silk, can easily be built up, and will make blue and green eyes pop!
3. Glo Minerals Blush in Sweet- This shimmering blush is a blend of pink and coral and brings life to the skin. I have a hard time not using it everyday, because I love the fresh glow that it gives the cheeks (I feel like you can tell that I love it because I'm all up in that pan!).
4. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Moonstone- This buttery- soft powder illuminates the face with even the most delicate application. It can be used as an inner eye corner highlight, brow bone highlight, and will make your cheek bones glisten! I find that it's perfect for fair to medium complexions.
5. Glo Minerals Revive Hydration Mist- This facial mist has been a favorite for years. You can mist it on clean skin to help add moisture and prepare the skin for foundation. But, you can also use it to set your makeup and add a natural glow. The scent is a delicate mix of peppermint, lavender and rosemary... Amazing!
To see how beautifully these products work together, check out our latest Spring tutorial!